You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inch blade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain- and wear-resistance as well as good strength. Choose this partially serrated model for serrations that cut cleanly without shredding and make short work of fibrous material like rope or webbing.
- Opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening with a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use
- Both left- and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper
- Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done
- Handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation - provides an extremely secure grip
- Glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more