Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start, simple to use and a smart tool to have in your shed or garage in any season.
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that's designed to start up easily
- Powerful X-Torq ® engine combines high performance with better fuel economy and lower exhaust emissions
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Husqvarna 14 inch chainsaw for homeowner use is ideal for everyday tasks such as tree pruning, hobby work or firewood cutting
- Simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working
- Ideal for light duty, light-duty, occasional trimming and pruning
- Exclusive X-Torq® engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- All grass handheld products come with a standard 2-year warranty. Consumers who purchase 2-stoke gas powered Husqvarna branded handheld products can extend the standard warranty by purchasing Husqvarna brand 2-stroke oil or Husqvarna brand pre-mixed fuel at the same time as the purchase of the handheld product. Extend warranty by 1-year by purchasing at least 6 bottles of Husqvarna 2-stroke oil or extend by 2-years by purchasing at least 3-quarts of Husqvarna Pre-Mixed Fuel. All purchases must be shown on the same receipt to qualify for extended warranty.