Equi-Spot Spot-On Fly Control is a water and sweat resistant fly and tick control for horses.
- Kills and repels house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, eye gnats and ticks on horses
- Aids in the control of horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and black flies on horses
- Water & sweat resistant formula
- Ideal for pastured horses
- More fluid per application for more complete coverage
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Remove product tubes from package. Fold along perforation between tubes and tear off one tube. Return unused tubes to package. Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from face and body, snap off narrow end at notches.
Apply one tube (10.0 ml) of product solution as follows:
- 5 ml along the back line starting at the poll (top of head behind the ears), along the base of the mane, down the dorsal midline to the dock (base of the tail)
- 1 ml to the top of the forehead under the forelock
- 1 ml, as a stripe, to the back of each foreleg, from the ankle up to the knee (2 ml total)
- 1 ml, as a stripe, to the back of each hindleg, from the ankle up to the hock (2 ml total)
- Do not allow the product to contact horse's eyes or mucous membranes
- Wrap tube and put in trash
- Do not reapply for 14 days (2 weeks)