Gently massage a generous amount of Equimint Horse and Rider onto the sore or strained muscles and joints.
- Apply as often as needed
- Helps to rehabilitate muscles, joints, tendons and soft tissue
- Used by professional sports participants the world over
- Before heavy workouts: a brisk rub with Equimint over the haunches, legs and stiff area reduces warm-up time and reduces the chances of muscle and joint strain
- After workouts as a leg brace: simply massage a generous amount of Equimint around the knee area and bandage as a brace
- For swelling reduction apply a generous amount of Equimint to the affected area
- If swelling is below the knee or hock of the horse, cold hose the area for 20 minutes, then massage a generous amount of Equimint into the swollen area, wrap with medium pressure using a cotton pad and cotton polo wrap
- Repeat twice daily
Aqua (Water), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Calendula Offi cinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) Leaf Oil, Paraffi num Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Silica, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool.
WARNING: CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes with copius amounts of water immediately. If irritation persists, consult physician.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping