Skip to Main Content

Behlen Country Round End Sheep Stock Tank, 70 gal.

SKU # 125265299
Product price

Save Up To
See Price at Check Out
No ratings found

Financing Available! Click here for more details...



Delivery Options:

Item Information

Behlen Country Poly Round End Tanks are made with a durable, seamless design that helps resists breakage.

  • All round-end tanks have an extra-heavy-duty molded rim and an extra-deep sidewall rib design for additional strength
  • Made with FDA food-grade approved poly: tested to -20°F, corrosion-free, impact-resistant and recyclable
  • 70 gal.; 2 ft. W x 6 ft. L x 1 ft. H

Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping

Specification Description
Product Type: Stock Tanks
Brand: Behlen Country
Product Height: 1 ft.
Drain: No
Product Material: Poly
Product Width: 2 ft.
Product Length: 6 ft.
Warranty: 3-Year Limited
Manufacturer Part Number 52110067GT

Where is the drain located.... sidewall or bottom. Thank you

Asked by: Cat Dennis
The drain plug is located on one of the round end sides, towards the bottom.
Answered by: BrittanyH
Date published: 2018-03-25

Is there a drain plug?

Asked by: Piano lady
The 70 gal Behlen Country round end sheep stock tank does not have a drain.
Answered by: Behlen Country Expert
Date published: 2018-05-08

Can one add a drain to this stock tank?

Asked by: Subeenew
The 70 gal Behlen Country round end sheep stock tank does not have a drain, however one can be drilled and added using a bulkhead fitting and plug. Behlen Country's 1-1/4” Bulkhead Fitting & Plug can be used for this purpose.
Answered by: TSCJenny
Date published: 2018-05-14

Is this considered food grade?

Asked by: garden261
These are made with FDA food-grade approved poly.
Answered by: BrittanyH
Date published: 2017-11-15
  • y_2018, m_7, d_19, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_125265299, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 1ms