The Bad Dawg GroundHog MAX ATV/UTV Disc Plow brings a unique new design to the ATV implement marketplace. The design uses the weight of the ATV and driver to achieve the downward pressure that creates its aggressive cut. In most cases this direct down-pressure is 800 or more pounds. It is ideal for game food plots, gardening, landscaping and smaller farming chores like maintaining firebreaks for fire defense, horse rings, and weed control. The GroundHog MAX ATV/UTV Disc Plow is a rugged, go-anywhere tool. If an ATV can get there you can plow there: soggy bottomland (think duck holes) to rocky hillsides and any soil type in between. The GroundHog MAX ATV/UTV Disc Plow can handle them all. Just imagine the possibilities.
The Bad Dawg GroundHog MAX ATV/UTV Disc Plow is ideal for the homeowner's fire defense program. It is an inexpensive tool to use for fire fuel management. Fire fuel management is the key to wildfire defense around the home according to the Task Force on Western Wild land fires. With the GroundHog MAX ATV/UTV Disc Plow and a four-wheeler or side-by-side, a sound firebreak is easily maintained at minimal expense.
- Half as wide as a traditional pull-behind yet twice as fast
- Fully assembled, very durable, and basically maintenance free
- For maneuverability, on most ATVs you can use reverse with the plow engaged
- One-person operation - no need for pulling a trailer or having someone to help get it to your remote site
- Designed to be compact and easy to use
- Plow with hitch upgrade kit included in box: Converts your existing utility hole or weak 1 1/4 receiver to a strong 2 in.. Kit works for work/ranch type Honda and Polaris and (some others)
- Plow without Hitch Kit in box: Fits any unit that already has a strong 2-inch receiver and also fits any ATV (year 2000 and up) if you buy a strong aftermarket 2 in. receiver online (year, make, model, specific)
- 21-inch plow width; It's size allows you to use "air-cooled only" smaller CC ATVs in 2 or 4-wheel drive.
- Sturdy steel construction with black finish; Discs have High speed, double-sealed, replaceable, ball bearings
- 90 days limited warranty