Upgrade from a mechanical top link to a hydraulic top link and get more done! A hydraulic top link can be adjusted from the operator's seat, so there's no more getting on and off your tractor to make adjustments. This double-acting cylinder is made in Italy and is pressure tested to ensure it'll work right out of the box. The honed and finished steel tube, chrome plated and polished rod, and top quality seals guarantee a high-quality product. It also comes with a double pilot operated check valve to help hold the cylinder in place and prevent drift. This category 2 top link measures 21 5/8" fully closed to 32 11/16" fully extended (pin center to pin center). Each top link comes with two 3/8 in. BSP to 3/8 in. NPT adapters.
- 1 in. pin holes on both ends (the piston can be rotated as needed)
- Ball width: 2 in. (both ends)
- Min - max length: 21-5/8 - 32-11/16in.
- Stroke: 11 1/16 in.
- Cylinder bore: 2"
- Rod diameter: 1-3/16 in.
- Pushing/lifting capacity: 6700 lbs. / 4300 lbs. (estimates based on a working pressure of 2175 PSI)
- Honed and finished steel tube, chrome plated and polished rod, top quality seals