Purina Nature's Match Sow & Pig Complete Feed is a versatile, complete, 16% protein, all-natural feed that provides all the nutrition from 25 lb. to market weight, plus the breeding herd. One product that can be fed to growing pigs, finishing pigs, developing gilts, lactating and gestating sows and boars.
- All the swine nutrition needed from 25 lbs to maturity
- Pelleted form for easy feeding, less dust and improved conversion
- Improves flowability through feeders
- Precisely formulated in nutrients to optimize growth and performance
- 16% protein with a balanced amino acid formula
- Using organic selenium means improved bioavailability, increased bioactivity and better retention for use in many important metabolic pathways, including immunity
- Pharmacological copper levels and supplemental chromium to support sow productivity such as born alive
- Ingredients and formulation reduce manure phosphorus excretion
- Contains technologies to help reduce ammonia release from manure
- Ruminant meat and bone meal free
Wheat Middlings, Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Wheat Flour, Ground Soybean Hulls, Calcium Carbonate, Corn Gluten Feed, Soybean Oil, Salt, Choline Chloride, Chromium Tripicolinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Maltodextrins, Dried Yucca Shidigera Extract, Brewers Dried Yeast, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Chloride, Lecithin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iron Oxide, Olive Oil, Calcium Stearate, Inositol, Dried Bacillus Lichenformis Fermentation Product, Sodium Sulfate, Dextrin, Cellulose, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Vegetable Oil, Biotin, Kaolin, Starch, Condensed Fermented Corn Extractive, Roughage Products, DI-Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Manganous Oxide, Cholecalciferol, DI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Riboflavin, Nicotinic Acid, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfate, Ethylenediamine D Hydrodide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 16.00%, Crude Fat (min.) 2.50%, Lysine (min.) 0.70%, Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.60%, Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.50%, Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.30%, Crude Fiber (max.) 7.20%, Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.10%, Salt (NaCl) (max.) 0.80%, Zinc (Zn) (min.) 125 ppm, Selenium (Se) (min.) 0.30 ppm, Phytase (A. Oryzae) (min.) 839 FYT/lb.
See Feed as directed by your local Purina Mills Feed Representative. Feed as sole ration to pigs from 25 lb. to market weight. Feed 5 lb. or more/hd/day to gestating sows based on body condition. Similar feeding rates for boars based on condition and work load. Work lactating sows to full feed within 4-5 days post farrowing. Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times. When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development. Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area.