Purina Nature's Match Grower-Finisher is a complete and nourishing swine feed for growing and finishing pigs. Nature's Match Grower-Finisher is a pelleted, 16% plant-sourced protein, complete feed for growing and finishing pigs from 100-150 lb. to market weight.
Nature's Match Grower-Finisher is great for discerning swine owners who want to target overall nutrient utilization and ensure we do all we can to optimize pig performance while being proactive in environmental preservation. Designed to support the genetic potential of your growing pigs through balanced nutrition.
- High Quality and Easy-to-Use Feed: Precisely formulated to optimize growth and performance of pigs from 100-150 lb. to market weight. No handling or mixing of additional ingredients, grains or supplements are needed. Versatile to fit all feeding systems.
- Pelleted Form: Pellets are convenient and easy to feed, have less dust and flow better compared to meal form. Pellets also improve pig performance compared to meal form.
- Proactive in Environmental Preservation: Formulated with plant-sourced protein; no animal by-products. Includes crystalline amino acids which are digested efficiently, and includes botanicals, probiotics and enzymes to optimize feed digestion and help reduce nutrient waste.
- Amino Acids: An appropriate amino acid balanced formulation for high performance, with lysine at 0.85%
- Ruminant meat and bone meal free
Please consult feed tag sewn onto bag for specific feeding directions. Feed as a sole ration to pigs weighing 100 lb. (moderate Lean Gain Potential) or 150 lb. (high Lean Gain Potential) to market weight.
Note: The level of feed intake and growth depends on many factors some of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity, and social hierarchy. Due to factors outside of Purina Animal Nutrition's control, individual results to be obtained based on these components, including, but not limited to, financial performance, profits, losses or otherwise, cannot be predicted or guaranteed by Purina Animal Nutrition LLC.
Provide a source of fresh, clean water and adequate drinking space per pig at all times. When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted to minimize feed wastage. Feeders should be well managed to provide adequate feeder space, prevent moisture condensation, mold and insect development. Consult your veterinarian for recommended health programs in your local area. Provide adequate shelter to help ensure good health and proper growth and development.
If changing to Nature's Match Feed, make the feed change gradually over a period of 2 to 3 days. Mix the new feed with the old, gradually increasing the amount of the new feed while decreasing an equal amount of the old.