Prevue Pet Products Home On-The-Go Single Door Dog Crate X-Large E435 has been created to provide your pet with the highest level of safety and comfort. Designed to withstand years of use, our Economy Dog Crate features an innovative injection-molded plastic pan which is stronger than other plastics and will not warp.
- Extra deep 1-1/2 in. plastic pan with rounded corners prevent leaks while elevated grooved portions of the pan keep your pup above any mess
- Minimal space between the pan and cage, plus an independent pan lock, mean the pan won't be pushed out, but can be easily removed for quick cleaning
- Constructed from heavy gauge mesh for security and stability, the large front door features a heavier framework plus 3 security locks, strategically placed near the perimeter to provide maximum security
- Lightweight, single door crate features a non-toxic, durable, powder-coated black finish, assembles easily without tools, has plastic handles for portability and folds flat when not in use
- Whether used for training or traveling our wire crate provides your pet with unobstructed views and better air ventilation than plastic kennels and won't leak or stain like galvanized steel
- Our Large Economy Dog Crate is ideal for pets up to 85 pounds and 30 inches in height, such as Boxers, Golden Retrievers, Old English Sheepdogs and Dobermans
- Crate measures 49-1/2-inch Long, 29-3/8-inch Wide and 32-1/4-inch High while open and folds flat to 49-1/2-inch Long, 29-3/8-inch Wide and 4-1/8-inch High
- Constructed from 6, 7, 8 and 11 gauge mesh with 1-1/2-inch wire spacing
- Accommodates pets up to 30 in. H/85 lb. max.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping