Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze liver flavored chewables for dogs help maintain normal respiratory function and health with a potent combination of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. This supplement, which provides a great alternative to allergy medication, also supports the immune system and helps your dogs body combat environmental pollutants. Veterinary formulated and best for dogs with seasonal allergies.
- Quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids reduce allergic and inflammatory responses by inhibiting the release of antibodies that cause histamine to be released.
- Vitamin C increases the function of many immune cells, including those that destroy invader cells.
- Antioxidant ascorbic acid protects cells from free radicals that can cause tissue damage and disease. It also has antihistamine properties that help relieve the symptoms of dog allergies.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a free-radical scavenger, protects cell membranes and prevents damage to enzymes.
- Green Tea Extract contains several active constituents that prevent cell receptors from triggering an allergic response.