The National Presto 16 qt. Pressure Canner is designed for easy, confident home pressure canning. It's the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for canning low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats, poultry, and fish.
- Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures
- Doubles as a boiling-water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in pint and half-pint jars
- Special air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from being opened until pressure has safely dropped. It also gives a visual indication of pressure inside the canner
- Constructed of warp-resistant heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating
- Includes canning rack and complete 76-page instruction and recipe book
- Works on regular and smooth-top ranges