Hollow wall anchors, also known as molly bolts are used with plasterboard and drywall. Designed to work where simple screws won't, Hillman Pan Head Combination Drive Hollow Wall Anchors are extremely useful for hanging heavy items on a weak wall.
- Anchor is an expandable sleeve that slides into a pre-drilled hole in the wall
- During installation, the anchor works by biting into the wall and spreading within the cavity to fix in place. Once expanded, it cannot be pulled back through the hole
- The screw however, must then be removed and used to attach fixture to drywall
- Use to securely fasten mirrors, pictures, cabinets, and more
- Use for medium duty applications
- See packaging for additional installation instructions