Axle cap nuts offer easy installation for permanent applications. With an inward-facing flange, the nuts can be pushed into place without using tools. They are non-threaded and feature a zinc finish for moderate corrosion resistance. Axle cap nuts are ideal for use on unthreaded rods, axles, and rivets. These variants measure 5/8-inch in diameter and are compatible with parts of a similar diameter.
- Designed for permanent placement without the use of specific removal tools
- Engineered to offer simple "push-in" installation
- Axle cap nuts are non-threaded
- Zinc-plated steel combines sturdy, high-integrity construction with moderate corrosion resistance
- 5/8-in diameter nut designed to be used with 5/8-in diameter unthreaded rods, axles, and rivets
- Item sold individually at retail
- Part of the Hillman deep drawer specialty program