The Ghost Controls AXXV Wired Vehicle Sensor with 55 ft. cable is the easiest way to trigger your gate to open when someone in a vehicle is trying to exit your property. When the sensor detects a moving vehicle, it will send an open signal to your gate controller and allow the vehicle to exit from your property. This reliable system only detects moving masses of ferrous metal so it will not be accidentally triggered by people, pets, livestock or zombies moving in the area. This sensor is buried 12 in. beneath the ground surface next to your driveway to detect moving vehicles. The wired sensor does not require any batteries to replace and includes a 55 ft. cable.
- Designed specifically for Ghost Controls gate opener systems but will work with many other brands of automatic gate opener systems with 10-16 Volt AC or DC Accessory Power available
- Comes prewired with solid state relay output and 55' cable to connect to your automatic gate opener system
- Should be buried at least 12 in. below the surface and within 3' of driveway that moving vehicles use to exit property
- This allows easy exit from your property for everyone, even family and friends who do not have a remote transmitter in their vehicles
- Cable cannot be spliced to extend length
- 18 Month Manufacturer Warranty can be extended to 24 months if product is registered