Corona Hoof Dressing is an outstanding protectant for your horse's hooves and a must in your horse hoof care program.
- Helps support natural hoof growth and restore damaged hooves
- Lanolin-based formula helps prevent drying and cracking
- Maintains the ideal moisture balance in dry and wet conditions
- Enhances color and texture of hooves
- Contains no pine tar which can be harsh on hooves
- Available in a 32 oz. jar with easy-to-use applicator brush /UL>Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, Lanolin, Beeswax, Cod Liver Oil, Sodium Borate, Ethoxylated Nonylphenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Lanolin Alcohol, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Soybean Oil.
Directions For Use:
Mix well before using. Cleanse hoof of debris and dirt. Apply Corona Hoof Dressing as needed with the brush and massage into the coronet band and heel bulb. This will stimulate circulation and open the pores, maximizing the moisturizing effects of Corona Hoof Dressing to improve the quality of the existing hoof while helping support new growth that is strong and pliable. If hoof quality is currently poor, apply Corona Hoof Dressing before exercising and bathing the horse, and again after cooling out. This will create a protective barrier to prevent the harmful effect of sweat and water on cracked feet. Please remember that the average hoof normally grows about 1/4 in. per month, so you will see gradual improvement. However, with regular use of Corona Hoof Dressing, a noticeable improvement in your horse's hoof quality will occur over time.