Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter & wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich Blue Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious salmon you know she'll love, plus other natural quality ingredients & features:
- Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Salmon
- Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries & carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
- No grains or glutens
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No artificial preservatives & no corn, wheat or soy
- A Sensible alternative to raw diets
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- High-quality protein from Deboned Salmon, plus Chicken Meal & Turkey Meal helps build strong muscles
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
- We use only high-quality protein & natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption & digestive health
- Carefully balanced calories from proteins & fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart & eye health
Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Caramel Color, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 40.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 18.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 3.5%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.75%
Taurine (min.) 0.15%
Magnesium (max.) 0.14%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,908 kcals/kg, 444 kcals/cup.
5 to 9 lb. - 1/4 to 1/2 cup*
10 to 14 lb. - 1/2 to 3/4 cup*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.