Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter & wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich Blue Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she'll love, plus other natural quality ingredients & features:
- Delicious, protein-rich, deboned chicken
- Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Cranberries, blueberries & carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
- No grains or glutens
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No artificial preservatives & no corn, wheat or soy
- Our natural Blue Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats
- It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight
- A Sensible alternative to raw diets
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
- We use only high-quality protein & natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption & digestive health
- Carefully balanced calories from proteins & fat help maintain an ideal, healthy body weight
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats require to help maintain heart & eye health
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 38.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.5%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.5%
Taurine (min.) 0.15%
Magnesium (max.) 0.14%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,713 kcals/kg, 415 kcals/cup.
5 to 9 lb. - 1/4 to 1/2 cup*
10 to 14 lb. - 1/2 to 3/4 cup*
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.