Attract and kill the ants you see, as well as the ants you don't see with TERRO Liquid Ant Killer. The liquid, which contains borax, is specifically designed to allow worker ants to consume the product, survive long enough to carry the liquid back to the nest. Ants consume the liquid ant bait and return to the nest where they pass it around to the rest of the colony. The active ingredient in the bait slowly interferes with the ants' digestive systems, ultimately killing them. Since this is a bait product, you will initially see more ants as they are attracted to the liquid - but don't worry, this is a good thing. After the bait is consumed, insect populations will begin to decline. Complete control may take up to two weeks. The 1 oz bottle offers plenty of ant-killing power to eliminate your infestation. For your convenience, TERRO Liquid Ant Killer is easy to use. Simply apply drops of the liquid ant killer directly from the bottle onto the smooth side of the cardboard tiles included on the packaging. Then place indoors on a flat surface near ant trails and other signs of ant activity. The more bait placements, the better. Be sure to leave the ant killer undisturbed while the ants are actively feeding on it.
- Attracts and kills all common household ants
- Kills the ants you see and the ants you don't
- Worker ants deliver a lethal dose to the rest of the colony
- Apply product to cardboard tiles and place where ants are seen
- The more bait placement the better your result will be
- Use along baseboards, under cabinets, and near entry points