Redstone Wood Fuel Bricks are kiln-dried compressed hardwood fire bricks used for home heating and outdoor living.
- Additive free: do not contain any waxes, resins, or other harmful binders.
- Environmentally responsible: made only from 100% burnable wood fiber waste products - kiln dried hardwood sawdust & shavings.
- Excellent for use as home heating fuel in wood burning stoves & fireplaces.
- Safe for outdoor living use in fire pits, campfires, cooking, & roasting.
- Burn more cleanly than split firewood, leaving behind much less ash waste.
- Less smoke & longer, hotter burn times than the same size firewood due to their dryness, density, and 100% burnable wood fiber.
- Approximately twice the density of split firewood.
- Easy, clean storage with no bugs and much less debris.
- Extremely dry & will absorb moisture. Must be stored in a dry environment!