KingCord White Twisted Nylon Rope is made from nylon, the strongest synthetic material commonly used for DIY ropes.
- Nylon is also best for absorbing shock loads, so it's ideally suited for hauling, lifting and towing
- Its elasticity allows it to absorb shock and the rope very close to its original length after being stretched
- It's very durable and has excellent abrasion resistance
- Twisted construction is a good, economical option over the other constructions
- Do not use for overhead lifting
- Never exceed the Safe Work Load (SWL)