Ideal Animal Health Gentle Iodine is great for skin and umbilical disinfection, superficial wounds, or teat sores. Remove spray cap from 16 oz. container and refill from gallon container. Replace spray cap tightly. Hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area to be sprayed. Point valve at the area to be sprayed. Pull trigger of valve and spray area once lightly. May be repeated daily, if necessary, until the area is healed. Apply to the umbilical stump of newborns 2-3 times per day until stump has dried.
- No sting, no alcohol
- Net contents: 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient 1%, Titratable Iodine
- Indications: For use in cattle, horses and swine as a topical antiseptic prior to surgical procedures such as castrating and tail docking; for application to the umbilical stump (navel) of newborn animals; and for minor cuts, teat sores, bruises and abrasions
- Storage: Store at controlled room temperature between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Keep container tightly closed when not in us
Note: When used on or near the teats or udders of dairy animals, the teats and udders should be thoroughly washed before the next milking or nursing young to prevent contamination of milk.
Warning: Harmful of fatal if swallowed. Do not apply to the eyes, mucous membranes or large areas of abraded skin. Avoid inhalation of mist.