Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Vegetable Entree Dog Food is a delectable salmon & vegetable entree that provides perfectly balanced nutrition for your adult dog.
- Highly digestible protein from natural fish builds and maintains lean muscle
- High quality vegetables provide gentle fibers that promote healthy digestion
- Antioxidants helps boost your dog's immune system and strengthens natural defenses in your dog
- Great taste in a delicious loaf form for your dog's delight
- Wholesome ingredients with no artificial flavors or preservatives
Chicken Broth, Salmon, Carrots, Turkey, Potatoes, Green Beans, Potato Starch, Pea Protein, Sugar, Egg Whites, Chicken Fat, Dried Whey, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Dried Apple Pomace, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate).
Crude Protein: (min.) 4%
Crude Fat: (min.) 3%
Moisture: (max.) 78%
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 379 calories per 12.8 oz. (363 g) can.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.