Brass snap plugs form a tight seal around the mouth of a drain and lock, or "snap," into place when the handle is closed. To install, place plug into 1-inch diameter drain opening and turn handle clockwise. To remove, lift the handle and turn the plug counter-clockwise. The brass handle resists rust while the high-strength rubber plug offers consistent, secure function even after long periods of repeated use. These brass snap plugs for drains are part of Hillman's Deep Drawer specialty program.
- Designed to offer a secure drain-stopping solution
- Brass finish and rubber construction combines high rust resistance with best-in-class integrity and functionality
- Plugs fit 1-in diameter drains
- To install: insert plug into drain, turn clockwise, close handle
- To remove: open handle, turn counter-clockwise, pull to remove from drain
- Item sold individually at retail
- Part of the Hillman Deep Drawer specialty program