The Georgia Boot Amplitude Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot is a sporty hiker that will also do the job of a work boot. This 6 in. black boot has a full-grain leather upper that is soft and makes it easy to break in. The heel and toe are made of rubber that is durable and built to hold up through tough jobs. This boot meets ASTM F2413 Standards for protective toe and electrical hazard classifications. The Ergo-Fit Safety toe design is made to match the contours of your feet providing superior comfort and flexibility. If you are looking for a boot that has the comfort of a hiker boot and is a durable work boot, this Georgia Boot AMPlitude is the boot for you.
- Outsole is both oil- and slip-resistant for secure footing on the job
- Built with a cement construction that helps make these boots light and comfortable
- Features the Georgia waterproof system and inside has a high-performance mesh lining
- AMP (Advance Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Insole absorbs shock and also provides outstanding comfort all day
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping