'LSU Purple' is a unique fig that produces a heavy crop in July, followed by a second crop that can last until December. Its reddish-purple fruit has a mild flavor, long shape and light pink pulp.
- Includes one Fig 'LSU Purple' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10
- Mature size is 10 ft. tall and 10 ft. wide
- Produces an abundance of medium-sized figs with reddish-purple skins and light red centers
- Self-pollinating, and bears fruit with a closed eye
- Performs best in full sun
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping