Lemon Grass is a versatile tropical herb excellent for flavoring dishes and tea with a rich lemony taste. It has also been shown to deter mosquitoes and other pesky insects. With a citrusy scent and tall green blades that willow downward, it adds fragrance and texture to the landscape. Lemon Grass is easy to grow and ideal for containers and herb gardens.
- Includes three lemon grass in 4" pots and a detailed planting guide
- Best grown outdoors in USDA hardiness zones 8-11, but can be grow as an annual in all zones
- Mature size is 2 to 4' tall and 2 to 3' wide
- An exceptional tropical herb that can be used to flavor food and tea, and deter insects
- Performs best in full sun