Whether you're hiking through miles of wooded terrain, or walking casually around your neighborhood, the Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Stick is an excellent choice. If you're looking for rugged, rustic appeal combined with exceptional strength, this is the stick for you! This best-selling walking stick has a good weight to it and will feel strong and solid in your hand.
Made in America, One at a Time
Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking sticks offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each stick is a work of art and no two are exactly alike. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen.
How to Size a Walking Stick
Sizing a walking stick is largely a matter of personal preference, but we do offer recommendations based on our 20 years' experience in the hiking stick and walking cane business: 48 in. for adults up to 5 ft. 4 in.; 55 in. for adults between 5 ft. 4 in. and 5 ft. 11 in.; and 58 in. for adults taller than 5 ft. 11 in.
- Made in America by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- A sturdy, dependable, beautiful creation that will last a lifetime
- Ideal for serious hikers on strenuous trails or for casual walkers who simply want a stable, virtually indestructible walking companion
- Comes in 4 convenient sizes, and can be easily sized down with a handsaw
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping