A delicious way to treat your pet while taking care of their well-being, Alaska Naturals Salmon Oil for Dogs offers non-farmed salmon that is wild-caught from the fresh waters of Alaska made into oil as a supplement for your dog or cat. This salmon oil contains no artificial preservatives or synthetic flavor; it's all-natural. When fed approximately 1/2 teaspoon a day, your pet will have the added benefits of DHA and EPA.
- Improves skin and coat with moisture and softness
- Reduces inflammation from arthritis, allergies and inflammatory bowel disease
- Regulates the immune system: encourages those that are suppressed and calms those that are overactive
- Aids in mental development of fetuses, puppies, kittens and cognitive function for senior pets
- Lowers blood pressure and triglycerides
Salmon Oil, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed Analysis per teaspoon (4.5 g):
Crude Fat (max.) 99.5 %
Moisture (max.) 0.5 %
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (max.) 1319 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)* (max.) 500 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)* (max.) 455 mg
Once opened, for best quality, we recommend using the oil within 30 days. To help maintain freshness, store it in a cool, dry location away from the stove and other heating appliances. Because the oil is preserved using natural mixed tocopherols, it is not necessary to refrigerate the bottle. If your location/home is above 85° F and you cannot store it at a cooler temperature, it is wise to use refrigeration.
For maintenance purposes, give pet 1/2 teaspoon per 10 lb. of body weight daily. Add oil to food, or feed directly as a treat. For best results use on a long-term basis. Studies have shown that fatty acid levels reach a steady state within about one month of starting supplementation. [If bottle is fitted with a pump, one pump equals approximately 1/2 teaspoon.]