Rust-Oleum Specialty High-Heat 2000°F Spray Paint bonds with metal to provide protection in extreme environments up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Use on any metal exposed to intermittent high temperatures, especially automotive parts. Formula is also rust, gas and oil resistant. Paint features a wider spray tip for comfort during extended spraying and can be used at any angle, including upside down.
- Specialized formula renews and protects metal in temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit and is rust, gas and oil resistant
- Use on metal subject to intermittent high heat such as automotive parts
- Covers between 6-10 sq. ft. per 12 oz. can; dries to the touch in 30 minutes
- Creates a durable flat finish
- Features any-angle spray technology for convenient spraying even upside down