Just torque and go! This handy size package contains enough material to completely replace two or three large cut gaskets. The long-lasting, black elastomeric formed-in-place rubber gaskets can be custom fit to any shape or size. Ideal for all non-fuel sealing applications, 1 Minute Gasket™ is superior to most OE gaskets and fleet-tested to be leak-free in more than 5 million miles of heavy commercial use. Protects against leaks caused by vibration and thermal expansion. Temperature range -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to o 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent; resists ATF, coolant, oil and other shop fluids. Sensor-safe.
- Elastomeric rubber gasket technology that is blowout resistant and outperforms pre-cut gaskets
- Protects against leaks caused by vibration and thermal expansion
- Formulated to meet or exceed performance standards for long-term sealability, durability and handling
- Eliminates the need to wait for the gasket maker to cure, allowing for immediate return-to-service
- Resists ATF, coolant, oil, and other shop fluids
- Temperature Range: -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent