This Johnny Square® is proudly Made in the USA and is the first rafter square on the market to use a continuous scribing notch - meaning you can mark and rip lumber to any size you want. This rafter square is solid aluminum die-cast and CNC-machined right here in Wisconsin. And, staying true to its Wisconsin roots, Johnson even included an integrated bottle opener in the center of the square. This square uses deep cast-in graduations that will never peel off, wear off, fade or smudge and also comes with a low-glare, protective powder-coated finish. It also features handy markers that measure 2x4 board dimensions of 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2".
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
- Continuous scribing notches ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2"
- Integrated bottle opener in the center of the square