The Wee Buddy is ideal for pulling phone wire, network cable or speaker wire through walls and occupied electrical conduit. Due to the round rod design, this non-conductive fish tape slides easily over existing wires, especially at bends, with a smooth, non-binding payout and return. The easy-grip canister, along with the exceptional bending strength of the flexible rod, make this an excellent choice for professional use or your D.I.Y. projects. The included accessory kit snaps onto the canister for easy transport.
- For use in conduit measuring as small as 1/2 inch
- Bend radius of 1-1/2 inches
- Pull/tensile strength of 200 pounds
- Includes 100 feet of 1/8-inch diameter rod
- Includes a plastic case with (1) small flexible spring leader, (1) large flexible spring leader, (2) pulling eyes, (2) splice ferrules, (1) emery cloth and (1) tube of adhesive