The Duct Hunter is a traceable duct rodder that offers a non-invasive solution for locating and mapping underground ducts and pipes. Save time by eliminating digging and trenching. The detectable fiberglass rod incorporates a copper trace wire that can be located at depths up to 10 feet. When used with a signal transmitter to energize the wire, an electromagnetic signal is then detected via hand-held receiver to trace the entire line. The Duct Hunter comes standard with a male end ferrule, pulling eye and accessory kit conveniently attached to the frame.
- Locate sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred
- Locate ductile iron, plastic, tile or concrete pipe
- For use in conduit with an inside diameter between 1 and 2 inches
- Includes 500 feet of 1/4-inch diameter traceable fiberglass rod marked every 5 feet
- Includes a canvas pouch with (1) heavy-duty spring leader with chain, (1) end ferrule, (1) splice ferrule, (2) emery cloths, (2) two-component epoxy adhesive sets and (1) piece of heat shrink tubing