- Sturdy, durable tire-mounted auto step designed for use with SUVs, RVs and light trucks is great for working on engines, changing wiper blades, cleaning inaccessible spots and packing roof racks on tall vehicles
- Adjusts to three positions in both tire width and height
- Fits all tires up to 12.5"
- Entire unit is finished in a black powder coating, and its 22" wide x 10" deep stepping pad holds up to 400 lbs
- Folds flat for easy storage in included soft storage bag
The HitchMate TireStep is the perfect accessory for owners of midrange to large vehicles that need to gain quick, stable access to elevated spots on their vehicles. Designed primarily for SUVs, RVs and light trucks, the sturdy metal TireStep slips over either front or rear tires--adjusting to fit tires up to 12.5" in width--with a 22" x 10" step platform that adjusts to three separate heights. This step securely supports up to 400 lbs, allowing users easily reach spots on vehicles that were once out of reach without unstable ladders or stools. When not in use the unit folds away flat in its included soft storage bag which can be stored in your trunk, cab, hatch or trailer.