Shaft collars are commonly used as mechanical stops, locating components, and/or bearing faces within mechanical systems. They are easy to adjust with set screws. Shaft collars create a tight fit and greater holding power without the damage normally caused by set screws alone. To install, simply slide these collars onto a shaft and tighten the set screw to hold the collar in place. These shaft collars measure 3/4" inner diameter x 1-1/4" outer diameter x 9/16" thickness.
- Commonly found in power transmission applications, such as motors and gearboxes
- Effective on both hard and soft-material shafts
- Easily installed where major assembly/disassembly would otherwise be required
- Zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance
- 1 per retail package
- 3/4" inner diameter x 1-1/4" outer diameter x 9/16" thickness