Durango Men's Rebel 11 in. Pull-On Flag Boot at Tractor Supply Co.
Skip to Main Content
MESSAGE

Durango Men's Rebel 11 in. Pull-On Flag Boot

SKU # 105925599
Product price

Save Up To
See price at checkout Why?
Product Rating is 4.7
4.7
(23)

Financing Available! Click here for more details...

Size

Color: Brown/Union Flag

Brown/Union Flag

Quantity

Autoship

Delivery Options:

Item Information

The Durango Men's Rebel 11 in. Pull-On Flag Boot is a great way to show off your love of country.

  • Distressed full grain leather with man made upper
  • Double row welt stitch
  • Contoured removable cushion footbed
  • Cushion Flex insole
  • Tempered steel shank
  • Rolled shank area
  • Dual density
  • Translucent rubber graphic outsole and molded EVA midsole

Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping

Specification Description
Gender: Men's
Brand: Durango
Care: Follow the recommended application instructions supplied by the manufacturer.
Electrical Hazard Protection: No
Flame Resistant: No
Heel Height: 1-1/2 in.
Heel Style: 90 Degree
High Visibility: No
Insole Material: EVA
Insulation Included: No
Lining Material: Nylon Mesh
Metatarsal Protection: No
Midsole Material: EVA
Moisture-Wicking Lining: No
Oil Resistant Soles: No
Outsole Material: Rubber
Padded Collar: No
Padded Tongue: No
Product Type: Pull On Boots
Puncture Resistant: No
Removable Insole: Yes
Safety/Steel Toe: None
Safety Toe: None
Scent Control: No
Shaft Height: Mid-Calf
Shaft Height (in.): 11 in.
Shoe Style: Cowboy Boot
Slip Resistant: No
Slip Resistant Soles: No
Snake Proof: No
Toe Shape: Square
Upper Material: Man Made/Leather
Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Water Resistant/Waterproof: No
Wide Calf: No
CountryofOrigin: Imported
Manufacturer Part Number DB5554
Durango Men's Rebel 11 in. Pull-On Flag Boot is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them My son loves them! Wears everyday to school! He says they are super comfortable.
Date published: 2018-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome pair of boots Awesome pair of boots. Love the flag details and they fit comfortably. Have worn them for entire days in the heat and had no issues.
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice First night he wore them out,had his foot up and some woman came out of her way to say, " I love your boots" I wasn't happy about it but they are really nice,
Date published: 2018-05-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Decent Boot I bought these boots because I wanted a decent looking pair of 'easy on' type boots. These boots fit pretty well, but are VERY slippery in SNOW or ICE of ANY TYPE! I always put arch supports in my shoes/boots and after taking out the factory insoles and installing my own arch supports these boots still fit pretty well. Long socks to the top of the boot are recommended or they will chafe your calf!
Date published: 2018-04-19
  • y_2018, m_8, d_12, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_105925599, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 4ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT

Can I get these in, size 14 Wide? Chart says they do, double checking.

Asked by: JDMk
Thank you for your interest the the Durango Flag boot. This style DB5554 does come in a 14 wide, however it is currently on back-order. That size will not be available until the middle of February. I believe the site only shows the current in stock sizes. We hope this helps with your inquiry. Please reach out with further questions. Have a great day! -MB @ Durango
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2018-01-26

I saw one review about these running small, is that true?? I'm very interested absolutely love these.

Asked by: Mama V
Thank you in your interest in Durango. This is a great style, glad you like it! We have received fitting feedback from approximately 500 customers. 80% say that it fits as expected. The other 20% are about evenly split on if it is larger or smaller than expected. Our recommendation would be to order the size you normally wear. Rest assured that Tractor Supply has a great return process, just in case. We hope this helps in your buying decision, but please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Happy Shopping! ~ TKD @ Durango
Answered by: Rocky Brands
Date published: 2017-08-17
  • y_2018, m_8, d_12, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_105925599, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tractorsupply
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-4.0.0
  • LOCAL, getContent, 3ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT