CenFlex flexible fencing systems are specifically designed for horse and other large animal containment. Utilizing advanced high tensile technology, CenFlex fencing provides ultimate strength, flexibility, and long-lasting protection for you and your horse. The CenFlex Flexible Horse Fence Rail attaches directly to the end fence posts using specialized Sure-Fit tensioner and termination brackets. The length of the high tensile rail is held in place with custom line post brackets that allow the rail to slip freely, providing rail flexibility and easy adjustment.
CenFlex has the traditional look of board fencing without high maintenance costs. The CenFlex flexible rail will not splinter, rust, rot or crack. Enjoy decades of secure containment with minimal maintenance and no painting required. Safer than wood or PVC, the high tensile technology of CenFlex can hold up to 4,200 lb. of break strength, safeguarding your horse from serious injury due to splinters or impact.
CenFlex rail may be used in a variety of fence combinations. CenFlex can also be used as a top rail over our signature single strand Poly Plus (non-electric) or White Lightning (electric) fence. CenFlex rail should be installed on a 4 to 6 inch wood line post and a 6 to 8 inch wood termination/end and corner post. Due to the high tensile nature of CenFlex rail, bracing and concrete is recommended at gates and corners but not required on straight runs of line posts.
- long-lasting, minimal maintenance high tensile fence
- No painting, splinters or boards to replace
- Flexible rail protects your horse from serious fence injuries
- Up to 4,200 lb. of break strength per rail safeguards your perimeter from fallen trees and roadside damage
- Withstands extreme temperature conditions (-40º F / 40º C to 200º F / 93.3º C) without becoming brittle or experiencing breakdown
- CenFlex has matching Sure-Fit accessories to create a luxury estate appearance
- Made in the USA