The Mini Trapper in rich Case 6.5 Bonestag with standard jig is handsome with timeless appeal. Case has been a leading American manufacturer of premium, hand-crafted knives for over 125 years. Still made in Bradford, PA by skilled artisans using the finest materials and time-honored techniques- this rich heritage makes Case knives the brand of choice for sportsmen and knife enthusiasts, as well as being the most collected knives in the world.
- Mini Trapper is a smaller version of the popular Trapper pattern
- Both clip and Wharncliffe blades are Tru-Sharp surgical steel for lasting beauty and durability
- Honey and amber toned bone handles are accented with special jigging and hand-flamed to look and feel like stag antler
- Secondary 6.5 blade tang stamp makes this knife extra special.
- Blade material: Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Main blade length: 2.75 in.
- Number of blades: 2
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping