Bring the wonder of feeding the ducks at the lake into your backyard. Ducks are great for bugs and will forage a higher percentage of their food compared to chickens, plus take up less space. Their eggs are packed with omega-3s and have more of a rich flavor than chicken eggs. If these are the qualities you are looking for, and you don't mind a little mess or trampling by their wide feet, then a few ducks are the bread to your butter. A hatchery choice selection of ducks. Breed assortment is based on availability.
- Bird Purpose: Dual Purpose, Meat, Eggs
- Egg Production Rate: Females ONLY; Approximately 100-290 Eggs/Year
- Egg Color: White or Brown
- Egg Size: Large
- Bird Characteristics: Varies by breed, Docile, Calm, Excellent foragers, Can be broody, Hardy, Active, Flighty
- Mature Weight: Varies 4-8 lb.
- Package Quantity: 10 baby chicks