Make your sanding projects less work with 3M SandBlaster Sandpaper.
- Use 80-grit (coarse) sandpaper to feather or blend the edges of chipping finishes like old paint, clear coats, and even rust.
- Sharp, synthetic minerals cut fast, stay sharp, and resist clogging, which extends the sanding life of each sheet
- For optimal results, be sure to sand with the grain of the wood and work through a sanding sequence, from coarse to very fine, skipping no more than one grit between stages
- Use the color-coded package and sandpaper to select the right sandpaper for each stage of sanding.
- Colored abrasive will not discolor the surface you are sanding
- Sheets of sandpaper can be used by hand, on a sanding block, or cut it to size for a power tool sander