The Cool Attic 30 in. belt drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 2,000 to 3,000 sq. ft. attics. It offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs by pulling fresh air in from the outside, expelling the warm air up into the attic, and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. This unit requires a minimum of 10-12 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform correctly. Dual, self-aligning ball bearing mechanisms and a precision-balanced 4-blade aluminum fan assembly contribute to quiet, reliable performance and longevity.
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Dual on/off, high/low function wall switch
- Precision-balanced aluminum fan blade assembly
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Rough opening: 29-1/2 in. x 32-1/4 in. - outside shutter dimensio 31-1/2 in. x 34 in.
Manufacturer Warranty covers parts only and does not cover whole units, labor, or returned shipping. Manufacturer Warranty covers manufacture defects and does not cover any damages or defects due to personal harm or misuse.