The Cool Attic 24" belt drive two-speed whole house fan has been re-engineered to virtually eliminate vibration with bracing technology. This technology makes for a more stable motor mount, is stronger than tube-style bracing, and uses dual ball bearing technology for superior shaft alignment and stability. The fan also has tough steel motor struts and a precision-balanced galvanized steel fan blade assembly. Designed for houses with 1,200 to 1,800 sq. ft. attics, it offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs by pulling fresh air in from the outside, expelling the warm air up into the attic, and pushing it out through the attic exhaust vents. This unit requires a minimum of 8-10 sq. ft. of net free exhaust vent area to perform correctly.
- Joist-in or joist-out installation
- Two-speed, thermally protected PSC motor
- Four fan blades for greater air movement
- Steel venturi for enhanced durability
- White powder-coated shutter
- Dual High/Low and On/Off wall switch included
- Rough opening: 28" L x 26" W
- Precision-balanced galvanized steel fan blade assembly
Manufacturer Warranty covers parts only and does not cover whole units, labor, or returned shipping. Manufacturer Warranty covers manufacture defects and does not cover any damages or defects due to personal harm or misuse.