This product performs three tasks, providing a crabgrass preventer, lawn fertilizer and broadleaf weed kill in 1-single lawn application. Everything is rolled into 1 for the spring. In addition, the broadleaf weed control is effective on over 200 weeds as listed on the label. Crabgrass is prevented and destroyed up to 4-weeks after germination, so you apply it when the dandelions bloom. This formulation also features both immediate release and controlled-released nutrients that provide continuous feeding for up to 12 weeks. For use on established bahiagrass, bermudagrass, buffalograss, centipedegrass, fine fescues, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescues, and zoysiagrass.
- Pro-grade. Professional DIY results
- 1 Application = 3 lawn treatments; blocks crabgrass, kills weeds, feeds lawn
- Kills 200+ tough lawn weeds
- Proprietary formula kills dandelions and seedling crabgrass at the same time
- 65% Slow-release nitrogen formulation, steady even feeding up to 12 weeks
- Do not use on St Augustine grass in Florida, or on dichondra and carpet grass as serious lawn injury will result
- Not available for sale in AK, CA, HI