This everbearing yellow-gold raspberry is extremely sweet and excellent for fresh eating, canning, and preserves. Similar to red raspberries in all respects but color. They are vigorous and extremely hardy. Fall Gold is very similar to the Heritage Red Raspberry in growth habits, fruiting times, and maintenance.
- Plant as soon as soil may be worked in the spring
- Require 1 in. of water per week during the growing season and regular, shallow cultivation
- Bush will bear only on one-year-old stems
- As soon as canes have produced fruit, prune them back to the ground to make room for the strong new canes
- Additional pruning will be required to eliminate tangling and improve their ability to bear