The Champion Power Equipment 100111 12000W Portable Generator with Electric Start is a great addition to your next project or job as well as a cost-effective and convenient solution for power outages or other emergency situations. The generator produces 15000 starting watts and 12000 running watts. The generator also comes with a battery for easy push-button electric start. It can handle multiple power tools and large power equipment on your next project or job and comes ready with standard 50A and 30A locking outlets. This unit also makes a great solution for backup power during an emergency and will power up to a 2.5-ton central air unit or all the other items you need in a power outage: lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, well pump, microwave, etc. The 12000W Portable Generator operates at 78 dBA from 23 ft. and has a run time of up to 9 hours on a full tank of gasoline at 50% load. The generator features V-Guard, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather. The generator is portable and comes with a Lift Hook for safe and easy loading and unloading, and a durable steel frame with folding handle and never-flat tires for easy maneuvering and transportation. This generator includes a bottle of engine oil. The only thing you need to supply is gas!
- Comes with covered 120/240V 50A (14-50R), 120/240V 30A locking (L14-30R), 120V 30A locking (L5-30R) and 4 covered 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R)
- Intelligauge (volts, Hz, hours) with power meter allows you to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Powered by a 717cc Champion OHV V-twin engine with a 11 gal. fuel tank, 1.5 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30, included) and automatic low oil shut-off sensor
- Champion Support - Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- EPA certified and CARB compliant
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping