The Honeywell 300 CFM Indoor Evaporative Air Cooler offers an energy-efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power-hungry components like compressors.
- Low power consumption (only 102 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners
- Just unpack, add water/ice, place near open door or window, plug it in, and use
- Ideal for indoor use in open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 175 square feet
- Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air
- For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping