Colocasias are exotic plants known in the western world by three common names: taro, kalo, and the descriptive anatomical name, elephant ear. Elephant Ear bulbs are among the most eye catching of all bulbs and are drought Not only are they one of the largest flowering bulbs, but they are also very versatile and can grow with little sunlight to full shade. Beautiful on their own or planted as a back drop for your favorite blooms, they provide a bold tropical effect in any garden. Once established, they require little to no attention.
- The proper and complete botanical name of this variety is Colocasia esculenta 'Mojito'
- This is a very unique and newer variety, named after the popular Cuban drink
- Its green leaves are set off by dark spots and purple stems
- The speckles and streaks vary from leaf to leaf, so no two leaves are ever quite the same
- A real thriller in the garden, adding surprise and interest
- The leaves are 8-14 inches in length and width
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping