Purina Amplify High-Fat Supplement is a high-fat, controlled starch nugget for weight gain, performance, shine and bloom. Formulated for horses that need extra calories from fat for weight gain, conditioning, competition, showing and sales preparation. Also appropriate for stallions and gestating and lactating mares.
- Added Antioxidants: Including Vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals
- Calorically Dense: Controlled starch allows you to feed less
- Highly Palatable: To help ensure optimal uptake
- Immune System Support: Optimal fatty acid profile helps support the immune system and to promote optimum skin and hair coat
- Muscle Performance: Nutritionally balanced with protein, vitamins and minerals
- Nutritionally Balanced: With protein, vitamins and minerals to maintain the nutritional balance of the horse's total ration when added to a concentrate feed and forage diet
- Proprietary Extruded Particle: For easy digestion and optimal calorie absorption
- Shine and Bloom: Essential fatty acids promote optimal skin and hair coat
- Weight Gain and Endurance: 30% fat from rice bran, flax seed and vegetable oils provides extra calories and helps maintain stamina
Crude Protein (min.) 14%
Crude Fiber (min.) 30%
Calcium (Ca) (min.) 1.80%
Calcium: (max.) 2.30%
Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.60%
Copper (Cu) (min.) 60PPM
Selenium (Se) (min.) 1.50 PPM
Zinc (Zn) (min.) 220 PPM
Vitamin A (min.) 16000 IU/lb.
Vitamin E (min.) 150 IU/lb.
Sodium (Na) (min.) 0.10%
Sodium (NA) (max.) 0.60%
Starch (max.) 14.50 %
Sugars (max.) 5.0%
Ash (max.) 12.00%
For best horse feeding results:
Begin with 1 pound per day feeding rate; gradually increase by 0.5 pound/day every two days until the desired feeding rates are achieved.
Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 pounds of Amplify High-Fat Supplement per day. Changes in feeding programs should be made gradually over a period of 10 to 14 days.
Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show or breeding season.
Horses have varying acceptance of higher-fat diets and supplements, and as the fat level in the diet is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify High-Fat Supplement with a small amount of sweet feed.
If your horse is sensitive to dietary soluble carbohydrates, please consult with a veterinarian or nutritionist for a recommended diet.
Adequate forage is necessary to maintain normal digestive function in the horse.
Provide a minimum of 1 lb. per 100 lb. body weight per day of hay or the equivalent in pasture.
Prevent the rapid eating of any feedstuffs by the horse.
Observe your horse's condition daily and consult your veterinarian immediately if any problems arise.
Amplify High-Fat Supplement is to be used as a supplement. Amplify High-Fat Supplement is not to be used as an ingredient in manufacturing feed.