Zodiac Fogger kills fleas, ticks, cockroaches, ants, spiders, mosquitoes and silverfish.
- Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 7 months
- Three 3 oz. canisters treats up to 1,125 sq. ft.
- For home, garage or kennel -- no lingering odor or sticky mess
- Ingredients: (S)-Methoprene, Permethrin
Warning: Use only when area to be treated is vacated by humans and pets. Harmful if inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist. May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. Avoid contamination of food, foodstuffs and food preparation areas. Leave room or house at once after activating fogger. If pet is exposed to wet surface, wash fur with soap and water. First aid: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If swallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If inhaled: move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-950-4783 for emergency medical treatment information. Contact veterinarian if pets are exposed during application. Note to physician/veterinarian: may present aspiration hazard. Physical or chemical hazards: extremely flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the "directions for use" on this label very carefully.